Saturday, December 31, 2011

FInding the Positive Words of my heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Finding the Positive

Still entering new members on CFAI.co.  Am feeling pretty drained and we have about 75 more members to go to add today.  Yesterday Terry kidnapped me for two hours and we went out to eat at Pete's in Mt Pleasant. We had pizza. We rarely eat such things...but we did. I ate one whole piece and truly loved it.  Pete's rocks.  Visit them on facebook.


 At Pete's the band playing tonight was setting up and practicing for New Years Eve. We were there at four in the afternoon...so it was the band and Terry and I with salad and home made pizza. The ride home was even better...gorgeous colors reflecting more fall than winter and sixty degree weather. Finding the positive was really easy after eight hours on the computer from early morning.


I am blogging on my laptop.  Another feat as everything on the Big Mac is signed into CFAI.co in every direction.  Too messy to sign into google from one account to the other, easier to use the laptop. Less at my finger tips.

 We did the drawing yesterday... and their were close to fifty entries for this little painting.  My mom did the pull out of the name for this one and it is a fellow Texas many miles from me. C. Kelley is one of my collectors so I was thrilled  to see this special little painting go where it will be loved.

I promise to send it out next week.  I hope to be back blogging on my big mac too early next week.

Meanwhile... my best wishes of God's blessings in the New Year. Stay safe and count your blessings.... one by one.

Words of my Heart.
Laurie

““I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”” John 16:33 NIV

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace