Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Colors of Christmas, Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

The Colors of Christmas

Traditionally most of you think of red and green and think Christmas. The holly and the ivy, right?
Do you have all colors on your tree for lights or only white ones?  Do you thematically decorate your tree or is it full of family ornaments from past generations?

The Colors of Christmas are just about as diverse as we are individually.  God is undeniably the greatest artist I know working with three dimensional creations. His palette lacks nothing in values and hues.

If we all all part of His creation, just think how brightly we shine in our many reflective colors and personalities.  Life would be pretty boring if we all looked the same or acted the same.

So by looking at us as well as creation... we are the colors of God.

Give me the grace this day to see those around me that have a broken heart or worry weighing them down. Guide me in staying with them in their sorrows as I ask for the courage to help them as they need help.

Words of my Heart, Laurie

“But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.” Galatians 4:4-5 NIV




No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace