Monday, December 12, 2011

Light Leads the Way, Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Light Leads the Way

I was up early this morning at five a.m.  Paddy dog was rustling around. Terry has been down for two days with headaches and dizziness.  I believe it might be his glasses are the wrong prescription. We just picked up new ones last week.

I love mine.  My sun glasses are in the picture.

Obviously Terry's glasses are not correct. So at nine this morning I will be calling the eye clinic for a check appt to see if the new glasses are incorrect.

Having the gift of sight is a blessing for most of us.  When you are in need of corrective lens to truly have good vision, it is a challenge to adjust when they are incorrectly prescribed.

During Advent we are blessed with insight to the joy and anticipation of the Christ Child's arrival. The star shall advance from Jacob and a staff shall rise from Israel. If we are not clear in our vision of what this means in our lives, we need to search out the light to find the way to the Son of the Living God.  If you are ready in your heart, He will lead you into the light.

Come Lord Jesus... be my guest and let my life to you be blessed.

This light will never fade.  It will burn away the mists surrounding you. You say you haven't seen God? Are you looking in the wrong places? Are your eyes covered by distractions in life?

God gives us new vision and great hope through the light before us guiding us to return to His love.

We light again the third candle in Advent this morning.


Words of my heart,
Laurie

"In you, LORD my God,   I put my trust.  I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.  No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause. Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me,  for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Ps 25:1-5




No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace