Friday, November 16, 2012

Lapis Blue Skies the doorway to heaven, Words of my Heart, Texas Artist Laurie Pace

 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank. Exodus 24: 9-11


The best part of fall and winter is the intense blue of the sky after a cold front moves through. This is the sky this morning... and the few leaves left on my maple after the storms last weekend.  When I gaze up to the 'lapis' blue sky I feel I am at God's door and nothing stands between us... 

The intensity of color and clarity make it totally clear to this artists that this is the door to heaven. No color in any tube can match this beauty.

Words of my heart, Laurie 
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

1 comment:

Debra Bryant said...

I am grateful to have my granddaughter home for Thanksgiving, a blessing for the entire family!

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace