Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gifting of love, Words of my Heart, Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.  Titus 2:4-5



This time of year we are deep into making special things for presents for those we love.  My scissors have been with me for 35 years through many sewing projects... not as long as God has been with me, but they are a definite part of my life.  So is the yellow tape measure has seen its years as well.... but from these old 'friends' many presents of love have been made. 

God continues to fill our lives with many presents of His love.

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace