Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Push to Create, Words of the Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

The Push?

Life experiences teach us at times to proceed with caution before doing certain things.
With wisdom comes caution and thought and not just action.

When it is time to paint... sometimes I think I am wise and I presketch what I want on the canvas surface.

Other times I approach the canvas and let it all evolve with out much planning.

I do believe I might struggle more with the preplanned painting because I have an established concept and often I cannot let it go.


If I am spirit led I do not seem to tense up working my way through the painting.

The creation is still purposeful and spirit led so I am inspired to complete this type of painting, allowing God to guide my brush using my years of painting to instinctively guide my colors and brushstrokes.




Some of the greatest paintings completed by artists are the results of the universe in motion.

The Spirit providing the artist with ideas and the means to create on the canvas.

Once you decide to allow Him to guide you, you are then free to do as you must do on that canvas or in life. 

Move beyond your fears that hold tight to your heart and your mind. Be resolved to allow Him to be apart of your life and then go live your life.

Words from my Heart,
Laurie

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (NIV) John 14:6



No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace