Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Only Just Begun, the Seed is planted and the Door is ready to open, Word of the Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

It's Only Just Begun

There are times I am working on a painting and I realize I am going in circles...

So I scrap and paint over it or I just layer on top of it.

Beginnings are not just beginnings, they are born of endings.

When things look bleak, that is when the seed has taken root and while you believe everything around you to be ending or finishing... this 'ending' is giving birth to something new for you.

God opens a door ever so slightly... you have to pull all the way open and take the steps to walk out to BEGIN.  Leaving that room is the end and that first step the true beginning.


This painting became this painting... OMEGA. It is a huge piece... and it started in a totally different direction before I truly BEGAN to find it as I worked the surface.


Do not limit yourself. Do not stay locked in feeling like there is nothing for you... as it is there waiting for you.

Open the door.

Words from my heart,

Laurie

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace