Saturday, October 22, 2011

Living the Story, Shared words of the heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

I am Living the Story of my Life

Everyday we read stories of things that happen to people.Some things are good and some things are are not.Tragedies, losses, victories and celebrations are things that attract us to read about things that happen to others.

In the same sense as you live your life you tell your story.

The choices you make are there for the world to see.  With the internet now and all the tracking devices, it is difficult not to be seen by the world.

Is your story a story of kindness and serving?

Is your story one of courage?

Is your story one of creativity?

Do you inspire others by the way you live?  Each day you add a new page to the story of your life. At anytime you can begin a new chapter and make new decisions on something you can begin anew.

God is there with you as you write your story. He is offering up some of the best opportunities to you.  Trust His spiritual guidance with each and every day and realize you are not alone writing this story.


Words from my heart,
Laurie

Those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.   John 3:21

2 comments:

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

Laurie,
I want to let others know how very kind you are. She helped me with a problem I had and I want to let everyone who reads this blog know that what you read here is about real,honest,helpful, genuine Christian person I am proud to call my friend. Thank you so very much for your help. I love you

Laurie Justus Pace said...

Barbara, God provides for every need we have...and I am blessed to have you in my circle of friends. You are a joyful friend to all and a gift from God to me, meeting you what almost 10 years ago? I fell in love with your art then, and with the years have grown to know and appreciate you so much for sharing and caring graciously for those you meet in this life's journey.

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace