Sunday, October 9, 2011

Colors of God, Words of the Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Colors of God

God is the light that surrounds me.







God is the love that enfolds me.

God is the power that protects me.

God is the Father whose presence watches over me day and night.









His artistic touch was present yesterday when I was visiting a my friend Ann at her country home. Her gardens were in late summer bloom with the continued Texas heat. Despite the drought the color was surrounding us just as His love surrounds us in the 'drought' times in our lives.


 Celebrate 'moments' today. Just stop and listen and look around you.


Notice His handiwork encompassing your life.


His light, His grace, His presence....







Words from my heart...

Laurie

"The sun rises and the sun goes down, and hurries to the place where it rises." Ecclesiastes 1:5

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace