Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anxiety and Fear, Words of the Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Anxiety and Fear

"I am afraid."

Can you hear yourself saying this?  And when you do you are in the presence of fear and not resting in the safety of God.


Deep fear will scream for you to run for your life, while God will softly call you to come to life.

When fear pushes you to frantically find protection, God is reminding you that He has already overcome.

How do we change? Where do we begin?  We begin with God.

He brought us from the darkness where we lived our life without abundant life...with out Him. We were too busy.

He will take the chaos in from your life and bring order.

YOU ARE SAFE. You are with God and God is with you.

Bonnie Gray once said, "Faith was no longer a goal for me to reach. It became the bridge I must cross daily to see God's goodness and live worry-free." 

Words of the Heart,
Laurie

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff— they comfort me." Psalm 23:4







No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace