Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LIfe is ART and YOU are the Artist. Words of my Heart A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Life is Art.
You are the Artist.

I tried to look up WHO said this...but could not find it...but I love it.  I have shared before that every painting I do has a multitude of layers from sketches, to acrylic brushing to more acrylic brushing and sketching and often to two or three layers of oil paint before I even begin to know the direction of the painting.

Is that not true about your life?  I am nearing sixty and I could not even begin to list the mistakes I have made in this lifetime and yet from those mistakes comes this person I am today.

What was yesterday is past, but what is today is vital. What you do in the next moment is a brushstroke on the canvas of today. You know what works and does not work. Why do you continue to beat yourself up and make the same mistakes over and over again?

God is sitting right beside you.  His Spirit is within you. Step back today and let His Spirit work through you. See what type of day comes by putting God first in everything you say and do. Your words...your actions, put HIM there first.

Words of my Heart,
Laurie

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23 NIV


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace