Thursday, March 29, 2012

In the Silence is God, Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

In the Silence


Deep night... the sound of crickets and frogs outside the window.
Outside the drapes the brilliance of the stars lights up the forest where we live.


To feel His Greatness is to simple walk out under the starry skies and know He has put every star in the sky.  It is here you can see the presence of God and find perfect peace.   


When I am spiritually disconnected I immediately go outside.  Day or night.
It is in nature that all the pulling and stress are dispelled from my mind and body. An inner peace begins to warm through me as I breathe in slowly and expel out the tension inside. I have invited that tension to be part of my journey this day and it is up to me to let go of it. 


Being outside puts me in a direct connection with God. It is outside I feel His peace washing over me. 


How do you recharge your life when you are running low?  Take the time to find ways to bring that peace into your life every single day. As you speak and act you will reflect and share that peace with others.


Words of my Heart, Laurie


"Now, O my God, let your eyes be open and your ears attentive to prayer from this place." 2 Chronicles 6:40


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace