Friday, March 9, 2012

For the Beauty of the Earth, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

For the Beauty of the Earth

With spring arriving so early this year our trees are budding out already.  Terry moved my wood swing yesterday and I promise upcoming pictures when it stops raining. Pictures I do have are of my parents home for over 40 years.

The Hymn, For the Beauty of the Earth" was one of my Dad's favorite to sing when I would play it on the piano for him.  The gusto in which he sang rings clearly in my heart as I sit and see the beauty bursting forth around me.

The earth enriches our lives and we are to be good stewards of the lands around us. The earth has supported our needs for centuries and we in turn must nurture the earth with love and support to care for what we have.

The energy of the Spirit is alive around us. Be aware of the splendor. Take a break and look around as things are coming to life.

Words of my heart, 
Laurie

"Then God said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation; plants yielding see, and fruit trees of every kind...." and it was so." Genesis 1:11

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace