Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gushing Waters, Words of the heart by a Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Gushing Waters...

Monday I picked up the book Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard from Pastor Jack at the church.  I had mentioned this book in a prior blog that it really looked good and had pretty high reviews.  On the way home in the truck I was already consuming it.

One of the things stuck in my mind from the book and the Bible is Jesus' words, "Those who drink of the water that I will give them will never again be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life." John 4:14

Are you like 'gushing water'?  Are you alive with His Spirit and do you share it naturally and easily? He is filling you up...are you sharing the spirit in your life with others?

Words of the Heart,
Laurie


"Those who drink of the water that I will give them will never again be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life." John 4:14





1 comment:

Laura Frantz said...

Love the title and premise of this book. I've been through a dry season and need to pick this up. Thanks so much for sharing it here! Bless you and yours today...

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace