Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What defines you? Words of my heart by a Texas Artist Laurie Pace



Sometimes you feel overwhelmed by life, you cannot allow people to define you.

 Do not empower them.


My earthly father always taught me to not listen to the words of those that try to undermine you.  If God is your constant, let Him define you. Go forth in His light forgiving them as He forgives you each day. 





When I saw this creek next to the road in Virginia, I had Terry pull over so I could shoot it from the window of the car.  The water flowing over the rocks spoke to me. Having a good relationship with the Father allows you to flow with His power just as this water does, making it's way around boulders in it's path, your boulders in life.  Your spirit cannot be disconnected from God's spirit and in truth, independent action against others is really not possible because you simply do not have power. God has the power.

Everything is perfect right now at this moment... find your joy and turn your energy from the negative in your life to the positive. God is good. All the time, God is good.

I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 
1 Corinthians 1:10




Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace