Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Empowered by the Father, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

With every change in life, every move we make, in everything we do, we are given the gift of insight with the experience. Many of us miss the 'insight' and cling to the experience without a second thought. We are caught up emotionally.


God is the constant in our lives that empowers us through His word, His affirmations, His creation... through everything around us. Many of us miss the 'constant' of God.


It is this power from Him that propels you through challenges and comforts you in stress.  Pay attention to these moments to feel His presence within you.  Don't miss out on it. 


"To you, O God of my ancestors, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23


Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace