Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Balancing Act, Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

The Balancing Act

I know I drive my husband crazy when we hang things in the house.  Finding that same balance in life is almost as crazy.

With TP working for American for 23 years you become aware of the need for balance and strick attention to detail.

How do we get there in our personal lives?  We are faced with the magnitude of our 'society' our 'jobs' and our 'families'.  Further down on the list is church and God.  I am learning now it does not work that way. There is no balance, only frustration and anger.  God has to be first. God has to be first.

We must learn to align our human nature with our divine nature and bring spirituality into everyday life.  This new awareness will take practice to make it a habit and then it eventually becomes a natural part of our lives.  With this new found balance, we set examples for others in our lives to witness our strength with the Lord within us.

Words of my Heart, Laurie

"We have this hope, a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul." Hebrews 6:19

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace