Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What's for Dinner? Words of my Heart, A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

      © Selah Ranch                                                                                                  http://selahranch.com

"For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves."
  Luke 22:27


This is one of those 'ahah' moments... we always immediately think of ourselves as 'special' as we enter and sit down waiting to see what wonderful food will appear. Our appetites are ready, our stomachs are growling in anticipation. 

We are not so 'special'.  

It begins with all those hands that grew the food, prepared the food and served the food.  As a mom I loved preparing meals and serving my family. I looked forward to seeing their joy when their favorite foods were placed before them.  It made the day worthy for preparing the meal. 

What are you serving this day?
Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace