Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Lord is Witness to you in all ways, in thought and in deeds, Words of my Heart, Texas Artist Laurie Pace


"And about the matter you and I discussed—remember, the Lord is witness between you and me forever.”  l Samuel 20:23


Only the Father is full witness to who you are and what you do. He knows the contents of your heart, the hatred you have to some in your life, the love you have for others. He knows your thoughts before they form in your head. If you lean into Him and devote yourself to the Lord, the weight that drags you down will be lifted.

My mantra this month has been:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."  Psalm 19:4

Whenever I begin to fall into a negative pattern I recite this mantra. I cannot hide from Him in anyway. I want to please Him because it is only through Him I find my peace and rest in His grace.

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace