Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Taste of Heaven. Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


"She Awake, north wind, and come, south wind! 
Blow on my garden, that its fragrance may spread everywhere. 
Let my beloved come into his garden and taste its choice fruits."  
Song of Solomon 4:16

Nothing is better when we have lunch than to sit down to a meal my husband has fixed of roasted vegetables.  Todays were so good I cannot wait to eat the leftovers.  

God is just as good with what He provides us from His Garden.  Keep your desires of the heart simple and they will all be met in bounty more than you could even imagine.  It is those picky eaters that have issues... especially those that will not even take a taste of Heaven.

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace