Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Selfish Ambition vs Humility and Care, Words of my heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.”   Philippians 2:3-4

Growing up under the guidance of my parents this was a constant. It was not easily learned as a youngster and even harder as I left for college, but with each passing year and my fathers words in my heart, I slowly realized the journey in life it what you do give to others in positive ways. Life is not an 'I' situation... life is more 'you', how can it be better for you.

Teachings that began over 2000 years ago, still a major part of the foundation of life.  Thank you Mom and Dad.

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace