Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chasing Bubbles, Words of my Heart, A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


"He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and 
descending on it."
Genesis 28:12

When we were young we had our lives before us. Years stretched endlessly full of potential and filled with our dreams and goals.  We felt invincible and took everything in stride without fear. Our dreams kept us moving forward.
I was blessed to do so much and see so much as a young woman.

Not sure what happens in our older days. The years are numbered and the vulnerability of what is ahead can sometimes appear daunting.

I came to a realization yesterday that this day is the only one that counts. What was is past and what will be is not mine to control. 
I am blessed in this age just as much as I was when I was young.
I can still reach out to 'catch' the bubbles floating over my head... and dream of what may but stay the course with God and truly know in my heart that He knows what is best for this day and for tomorrow. 

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace