Friday, September 14, 2012

Nourishing and nurturing, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


"Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord will be my God."
Genesis 28:19-21

Seems like the last two watermelons Terry has cut up for us to eat have been exceptionally sweet.  Every evening we sit nestled on the couch with a bowl of cut of watermelon between us and  a salt shaker on the table.  We do not use salt in our house very much, but watermelon is a must as it seems to make it even sweeter.  It is amazing how God has in His plan just the right fruits and vegetables we need year round. Cold watermelon filled with 'water' to nourish the body on these late Indian summer evenings.   

His plans always include our food and clothing and needs when we believe and rely on Him without question.  He will nurture and nourish us to be the best we can be at just the right time.

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace