Saturday, May 12, 2012

Uplifted by Mom, Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Uplifted

Think in your mind today of a person that has touched your life that brings a smile to your face and that joy of love to your heart.

When it comes to pure first love, it is my Mother that fills my mind and heart.

 When it comes to laughter and life with love it is my husband that fills my mind and heart. 

There is something about having such a great Mom that keeps her always there in mind and heart when you think of needing comfort. From your earliest years it was your Mom that was there before you even understood the word God or Mom.  She provided for all your needs and your comfort.
Today as an adult, she still provides that but it is truly under the guidance of our heavenly Father.




Tomorrow is Mother’s Day…for some as you receive my updates through blogger email, it is today.  So I honor my Mom this weekend today, Saturday as I write this and tomorrow as well.

Thank you Mom for always being there.
To be continued….tomorrow.

“You will have confidence, because there is hope; you will be protected.” Job 11:18

Words of my heart,   Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace