Monday, May 28, 2012

Fifth Day of 100 Days of Joys and Psalms, Trust in His unfailing Love, Words of my Heart, A Texas Artist Laurie Pace



He has been good to you and to me. It just seems like we pay more attention to the negative and the neediness than we do to the joy and what we have been given. 


Our son Morgan is an artist as well.


So much has been provided and yet I wonder if the time was taken to give thanks for what we have.  How can we ask for more when we have not accounted for what is in our hands right now?


Can you trust in Him unfailingly to provide what you need this day?  Praise Him. Give thanks for this day. Trust Him for the rest.


Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.  I will sing the Lord’s praise, for he has been good to me."  Psalm 13:5-6

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace