Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Unfailing Love Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Whether in times of abundance or need, His love is unfailing.

Yet there are times we struggle to feel His blessings.

You may be sick, worried, out of work, or struggling with the death of a loved one. Giving thanks in all situations is challenging for all of us, but even more so if we feel short of His love.

That is the time to be thankful for His faithfulness. Allow His quiet love to wrap around you during times of pain.

Listen for His voice amid the words of others trying to direct your life. Know He is in control and you are safe. He is your refuge and His love is unfailing.


Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


But I trust in your unfailing love; 
    my heart rejoices in your salvation. 
I will sing the Lord’s praise,
    for he has been good to me.  Psalm 13:5-6

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace