Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Subscribe? Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Subscribe


Working with CFAI.co has been a tremendous learning experience. Discovering new things to do on the internet and marketing ideas is a constant thing when you are representing over 500 artists. It is full time around the clock. ( Unless partner Diane Whitehead gets a hold of me... weekends are suppose to be with family.)


This week I have begun putting together the new June Issue of Visual Language Magazine for CFAI.co.  Our first issue out caught the attention of 85,000 readers. Can you believe that? Our second issue is at 46,000 I believe and still climbing.  We are hoping to continue with the magazine and eventually have people subscribe to it. It is free right now.


I have to take a step back during my working day that is always bent toward this creation and think of where my thoughts should be centered and where I should be 'subscribing to'.  The word of God has constant learning experiences woven through out the many pages. Discovering new things in passages you have read over your lifetime still surprises me.   Dwelling in His Word should be a constant thing and realizing He 'represents' all of us. He constantly has us foremost in His grace.  We can be there with Him too if we reorder our lives. 


What do you subscribe to first in your life? Has your subscription run out to Him? He is ready for you to renew right now... His perfect plan awaits you.


Words of my heart, Laurie

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.--John 14:1


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace