Friday, April 6, 2012

Reflections, Words of my heart by a Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Reflections


When things happen in life they seem to make a permanent mark in our memories. We remember every single detail down to the temperature outside and maybe even what we were wearing.


It is those memories that comes back to us for 'reflection' through different times in our lives. The good and the bad memories. Then to reflect on this very Friday back in 33 A.D. is something more than remarkable. 


Reading through the gospels and their versions of this day evokes a deep sense of sorrow and pain for me. Despite it all Jesus never gave in.  His last words were "Father into your hands I commit my spirit." 


If your life has been filled with sorrow and pain. If you are carry burden and weight that keeps you from feeling joyful... it is time to speak these words from your heart and really mean it enough to place it all at the base of the cross.


Father into your hands I commit my spirit and my life. Jesus gave His life for us and our sins. He will bear the pain that you are trying to carry right now. 


Give it up to the cross. 


Words of my Heart, Laurie 




 Acts 2:20  The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.





No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace