Friday, April 20, 2012

Morning Glories Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Morning Glories


This morning when I settled in at my computer and began reading email...my google search that reports things on the interent with my name jumped in with this one this morning from FIRSTPACE.com


It is something that someone on YOUTUBE put together of my artwork, (Some pretty old) and Just Us May IP and Gary Murphy created by  Laurentziu Ro, from Romania.  Terry and I chuckled watching it and truly enjoyed the music.



God blesses us with "Morning Glories" all the time.  We miss many of them when we are off climbing mountain and slaying pretend dragons.  


With the Spring so beautiful and everything blooming, I walk daily taking in the natural beauty of where we live in East Texas.   


That walk is calling me now!  As I go I will be counting my 'Morning Glories".  God is good. We are all truly blessed. What are your 'glories' this day?


Words of my Heart, Laurie


"But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made aline."  1 Corinthians 15:20-22






No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace