Thursday, February 16, 2012

I AM FREE, Words of My Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

I Am Free

There is responsibility that comes from spiritual freedom. We have the free spirit to speak words that uplift or tear down. While positive words encourage positive growth in ourselves and in others, negative words, finger pointing and judgements only lead to destroy others.





We are free to think as we please and we have the power to control our thoughts. We have choice and with it spiritual freedom.




If something occurs where your freedom seems limited, time to look deeper. Nothing or no one can hold you in bondage. You are not controlled by others. You are only controlled by your own limited thinking. (remember those squirrels running in circles?)








And Jesus said, "Come to the water, stand by My side,
I know you are thirsty, you won't be denied;
I felt ev'ry teardrop when in darkness you cried,
And I strove to remind you that for those tears I died."


My tears have fallen as I was lost racing those squirrels, but no longer will I be held in bondage by others. 

God has more for me to do in life. 
Words of my heart, 
Laurie


"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."  2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace