Monday, January 2, 2012

Words of Hope, Happy New Year from Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Words of Hope

Well I certainly did not spend my day improving anything yesterday... or even with my darling husband. It was another day with CFAI.co.

Today I am going to pace myself to only 6 working hours as yesterday was 13 hours working on the site.  Those are my words of hope at least!

Praying you had a safe New Years and look forward to 2012.

We didn't dance or party like we use to... but we enjoyed the change in the year and feel like most people do that it a new start for many things in our lives.

Choose for it to be a closer time with the Father.

I am heading that way to my bible right now and will start my day in Psalms.

Words of my heart,
Laurie

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace