Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wildest Dreams, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

It had been planted in good soil by abundant water so that it would produce branches, bear fruit and become a splendid vine.’ Ezekiel 17:8


Walking through the yard there are bare trees everywhere. Doing art I would prefer bare limbs and branches as I love the linear movement on the surface of my drawing or canvas.

God probably likes the bareness because he knows the blooms and leaves are yet to come.  As winter has brought the end to outward life on the trees and shrubs, spring will bring new life.  

In your life, prepare for the coming of spring and ready your heart and body for the changes of new things budding forth. In your wildest dreams, what would you do if you could begin something new?

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace