Thursday, January 3, 2013

Making that list and checking it twice... Words of my heart, Texas Artist Laurie Pace


And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ Acts 3:25

I cannot believe it is 2013... and once again I have to train my hand to write it without my brain interfering. It will be a year this month since my Dad continued on to be with the Lord.  My parents were both big into making that list and checking it twice for new year resolutions.  As I age and think about a new year my priorities are changing. It truly is more about serving and helping others in this life journey.  My Dad did that in his life, his family and his work.
From he and my Mom came three pretty level headed children...now adults with their own children and some grandchildren sprinkled here and there. 

I have so much to be thankful for in this new year and over the next week I will begin putting the finishing touches on that list.

Give in abundance. Live in abundance. Pray in abundance. God provides all you and I need.

Words of my heart, Laurie 
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace