Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Change of Heart... Texas Artist Laurie Pace



Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed..
1 Corinthians 15:51


Change... 

With reflection, prayer, lists and more I have decided that I will only post my 'thoughts' once a week.  Life is happening around us and time is fleeting and my time at the computer seems to increase and my time with friends and family decreases. 

If you want, fill in this form for a private constant contact list and you will receive a once a week email with the Words of my Heart, or make sure you sign up for this email blog in the column to the right.  

Think of it this way... less mail!  We all have too much email pouring into our lives sucking out our time with each other.



No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace