Friday, September 28, 2012

Show me your Ways, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4


This is our dam.  This is the pathway across. The small pond and our house on one side and the other the wide open waters of the lake.

Our neighbor across the pond had to put up a chain with a sign marking private property.  Many people do not think twice about wandering around through all the woods and paths. The joy of the walk could be shared but sadly they leave trash everywhere... empty baby bottles, beer cans, cigarette butts, 
and general trash from food containers.  
Since the sign was put up, the pond has stayed clean of man's trash and the pathways clear for those that respect the beauty of His lands.  

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace