Sunday, June 17, 2012

Joys in coffee.. wonders of the heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Meditate over that wonderful cup of coffee.

I could not pass up using the art of one of our fabulous artists on Cfai.co. I have loved this painting since she entered it in the art challenge a few months ago.

On this Father's Day I will remember with deepest love my own father that has passed on to join our Heavenly Father.  Coffee is something associated with him from an early age for me. Coffee in the morning and coffee at night after dinner and just before the ten o'clock news.  From my upstairs bedroom I could hear him rustling in the morning getting in the paper and starting his coffee. The aroma filled the house a long with the noise of the coffee pot.  In the evening it was the smell of more coffee and the television and with that, the deep sense of security that he was home and we were all safe in his care.

We are all safe in HIS care.  Our Heavenly Father loves us so dearly and has such wonderful things for all of us in our lives. Have your up of 'Joe' this morning and meditate on that and the verse below.

Thank you Carol Peterson for the loan of this wonderful painting!


Cup of Jo By Carol Peterson on CFAI.co
www.cfai.co/carolpeterson


Words of my heart, Laurie

Teach us to number our days, 
    that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace