Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Day of Joy...Cuter than a Cupcake, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

From a young age we are constantly trying to gain acceptance and approval.  This seems to shadow us through our lifetime.  It is part of our "ego" that develops at a young age. 


Pure joy is found the moment you accept yourself.  


Allow yourself to be comfortable in who you are as God created you. You can begin today to live a full life without the complications of needing 'approval from others'.  


God created you and you are truly wonderful just as you are right now.  With your heart and mind focused on Him, you are ready to live and serve.


Lord, thank you for the joy of "life" and the opportunity to serve you. May I be accepting of the gifts you have given to me at this time in my life and may I use them to serve you and to help others. 


Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace