Thursday, December 6, 2012

Promise of Hope... Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
Luke 12:27

This is a photo from last week and my last roses before all the cooler weather...although it is definitely warm outside today. 

When I have flowers around me I feel God's promise of a day filled with Hope. With hope I seek a peace and with that peace the grace of our Father.  

In anticipation of the birth of Jesus... we have the full promise from God providing us with hope. This is the time to spend our day in preparation and anticipation of what is to come to us spiritually. Are you open and ready? 

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace