Friday, December 7, 2012

Missing things...Words of my Heart, A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music. Psalm 57:7

This is my 'missing' Taylor 914 E.  I hope to replace it this next year as it was the guitar I always played in church with it's pickup.  Life happened and when it was suppose to come home to me, it was gone.

In the busiest times of our lives things happen and it is hard to realize things are not in our control. More often than not, our worst enemy is ourselves and our own sinful nature. Occasionally it is someone else near and dear to us. 

God can save us. During this time of advent remember to pray ceaselessly savoring this time before us and knowing only He can provide what we truly need in life. 

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace