Saturday, December 1, 2012

Guilty as Charged, Words of my heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26


Guilty as charged... Yes I worry. I worry about money, events, paintings and even what to cook for dinner each day.  

When I sit outside on the swing and listen to the symphony of birds, I am reminded they do NOT worry. They sing constantly raising praises to the Father.  

Next time I will remind myself to SING and not worry.  Be Happy and not worry. Praise God and not worry. Live in this moment focused on the Father and be content and in peace.

Share the love. Be Happy...do not worry.

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace