Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Joy and God's Blessings on You and Your Family, Words from my heart, by A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

Christmas Joy and Gods Blessings on you and your family.

Our Advent Wreath    5 x 7 inches Oil on Canvas

I am taking a small break from blogging today and tomorrow... meanwhile here is a small painting I did this week while traveling. It is from our advent wreath and it is a give away painting on my art blog.  Just email me HERE and say
you are wanting this small Advent Wreath painting and I will put your name in the drawing. Winner will be announced in a few days.

Spend this day in Gathering close at heart the Love of God for mankind in bringing to us His only Son, who gave His life for us and for our sins.

This video is from 2009 Christmas and is the reading of the Christmas Story from Luke... Old house, old studio but it is from my heart to yours.  Next year I will get back in the saddle (yeah pardon that pun too...) and I will be original and ready!

Words from my heart,
Laurie


No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace