Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Fire of Morning by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

The Fire of Morning

I am back home in Mount Vernon and this morning was out about 8 am watching the sun on the pond clicking pictures capturing the energy of the morning light.



 The home across the pond is a beautiful burnt orange so seeing the reflection in the pond this morning so vivid was worth capturing on my camera. It is like fire in the water.

God is light.

God is fire.




From the burning bush, the pillar of fire and the fire on the alter.

In Deuteronomy 4:24 the Father is described as 'consuming fire'.

We are often said to be 'on fire' for God. If you allow God to enter into your life at the deepest part of your soul you will find his fire to be a 'different' type of light. It does not destroy, it purifies, corrects and cleanses.

After being away from our home and my studio for so long, I feel like the fire of the Lord burns within me to create and paint again.  That is where I am headed after doing this blog this afternoon.

Allow His love to burn brightly in your day. Jesus spoke of the fire he brought to the earth (See verse below) ... the fire is indeed kindled. Has it spread to your life?

Laurie

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"  Luke 12:49

 



1 comment:

Peaceful Sun - Karina said...

I want to bring my matches to light the candle! I feel so blessed to have you as a part of my blog family. I feel we have kindred spirits. GOD IS SO AWESOME AND AMZING. I can't imagine my life without Him. I would love to take one of your classes when I move to Katy,TX. How far are you from Katy? THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME!!!!

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace