Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let it shine...through you. Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



“Do not be afraid; for behold, I proclaim to you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For today in the city of David a savior has been born for you who is Christ and Lord. And this will be a sign for you:
you will find an infant wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10-12

This is an ornament from a set my Mother made me back around 1975 when I had a tree to decorate with a baby in the house... they are plastic but with the paint she used, the lights shine through like stained glass... taking the lowly cheaper plastic and filling it with HIS light and turning it into a thing of beauty just like real stained glass.

His light can fill each of us with the same beauty no matter what we have or have not done in our lives. 

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace