Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hold my Hand, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

When we are feeling insecure we reach out for someone's hand in comfort. All of us are needy in life and we seek something to bring us comfort.  Often we seek the wrong things in life.  It is only the Father that can refresh us and restore our balance in life. 

In advent we realize this promise comes through the birth of Jesus who gives His life for us, for our sin and our salvation.  God promises to strengthen us and help us... He will uphold us in his hand.

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace





No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace