Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Safety in Him, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

“Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD 
is kept safe.”  Proverbs 29:25


When I was out in the backyard snapping images of beautiful orange butterflies on my orange and red lantana, I was afraid of startling them and missing any shots of their journey.

My fear was unnecessary as I kept a steady distance moving slowly and the click of the camera did not seem to phase them. I did not want anything from them, I only wanted to share the beauty I saw before me.

So true in our lives....God does not set out to 'snare' us or entrap us, but our fellowman often has other ideas. Trusting in God to provide the path and provide what you need overpowers the plans of the people in your life. While man plans, God provides all we need. 
Our trust should be in Him alone. 

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace