Monday, October 15, 2012

Conforming to change, Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”  Romans 12:2

I am not sure that I have tons of people that keep up with our life.  This fall has brought its challenges to each of us and weighed us with decisions  that affect others with a domino type result.  But when I think of dominoes I think of falling down... not getting up and I pray that our decisions will create the effect of getting up and finding change that calls to new ideas and new ways to serve Him.

These cone flowers were taken at Ann's house last year in the fall. I have painted my fair share of cone flowers in the paste. I feel my days of painting growing less as I want to spend more time with family and living life. I almost feel like painting has consumed so much of my life the past ten years that I am ready to embrace a change. I want to travel more and see more. I want to use my camera and then come home and paint when I am ready to paint.

Be ready in life to 'rise' to the change and know it is inevitable. Finding contentment with the challenges and changes creating transitions is often hard, but if God is in your heart and life, He remains your constant, your contentment and your peace.

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace