Sunday, November 27, 2011

Goodness Abounds Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Goodness Abounds...

You do have control over where you point your thoughts and prayers. When you expect good, you are directing your thoughts to finding the positive in everything.  When fear begins to crawl in, it is tempting to begin worrying again. I am really guilty of this one.  I have to literally turn my thoughts to God and put my faith in Him to walk me through this sudden dark cloud that has dropped in over my head.

Just take a slow deep breath... concentrate on the Lord and let out your air slowly blowing that  cloud away and refocusing on the abundance God  has provided.

Refocus yourself and realize you are on a steady foundation of God which provides you with the courage and strength you need. God is at work in you right now. Expect unlimited goodness.  It abounds all around you.

Words of my heart,
Laurie

"Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong." 1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace