Monday, November 28, 2011

Clear Direction Words of my Heart by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Needing a Map?

Living out in the country can often catch you off guard when you have only lived there for a few years. If you get into that driving zone you catch yourself looking around and trying to remember where you are. The landscape all looks the same.



Sometimes I catch my breath and frantically think backwards trying to remember the last thing I saw and recognized.

I watched this video of Lady L on her bicycle riding outside for the first time. She has been practicing riding around the house through the kitchen and around the big island and back into the den circling the couches.  Watching her outside made me smile... her head down concentrating on pedaling.

I think life is like that as well. We get buried with our heads down pumping as hard as we can and when we surface and look around we do not always recognize where we are.   It seems to be then we feel unsure and seek God's guidance. Often we do not know what those next steps will be. 

Where ever you are, God is there. Open your heart and your ears and you will hear Him give clear direction. It will be unmistakeable.  He will light your path or plant a new perspective to the situation.  Open your mind and heart to His Spirit. Be confident for God is good.

Words from my heart,

Laurie

"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go: I will counsel you with my eye upon you." Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace