Monday, November 5, 2012

If it dies, it produces many seeds...Words of my heart, Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.  John 12:24

The zinnias are winding down outside... and I captured this shot of one that has turned to seed.  If you grow them, you can take the head of the zinnia and save the petal like seeds to plant more next year.  

If it dies..it produces many seeds.... Christ died for us and look where His word and light have spread.  Are you doing your part in planting the seed?

Zinnias are my favorite flower from my grandmother's garden in St Louis on her farm. There was a bed of flowers in the center of the driveway. When I wandered through them as a child they seem to tower over me... I love them still today and she planted this love in my life and heart.

Words of my heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace