Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Falling Leaves of Winter... Words of my heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
Colossians 3:17

We spent most of the weekend raking leaves.  We have over fifty trees on our lot and when you spend two days raking and when you get up on the third day you discover you have to start all over again.

I imagine God feels that way with each of us. How many times do we have to visit some situation before we finally get it?  I do not believe the leaves will stop falling until early Spring, but I do believe the Father has the patience to wait us out while we start over again each day trying to figure it out.

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

No comments:

Word of the Heart to share.... by Laurie Pace